Thursday, September 16, 2010

So I accidentally wrote these blogs out of order, I forgot my intro so I will write it now!  I am Kara Lutley.  I am a senior; Marketing and Business Information Systems double major from a small town in Connecticut.  I came to TCU as a freshman because I wanted to see another part of the country and absolutly fell in love with Fort Worth and most of Texas.  I do enjoy to read but hardly ever have time (plus I have dry eyes so after working all day at a computer/in class my eyes hurt really bad!.)  I enjoy reading mostly non-fiction books.  I love reading books about my favorite sports teams, and also enjoy reading books on business and leadership.  Another hobby of mine is History so I love reading those, but they take alittle more brainpower than I want to give most of the time when I'm reading. 

Although I was in AP/honors english classes in high school, literature was never my strong suite.  I very often have a hard time paying full attention to what is going on in the books.  And I also am not very good at seeing the hidden meaning of symbols and themes. 

In my spare time I love to play tennis and swim.  I also love the beach and traveling.  I cannot believe that I am a senior and will be graduating in May.  I am trying to enjoy my last year as college as much as possible.  I got a taste of what my life will be like by having a 40 hour a week internship... and it is definitely not as fun as college!

No comments:

Post a Comment